Warranty and Disclaimer
1. NAK shall warrant that all Products sold by it to Buyer are free from defects in workmanship or materials for a period of twelve (12) months from the delivery thereof to Buyer.
2. NAK shall be free from the liability for (a) the defect of Products or the non-conformity of Specifications, which are caused by Buyer; (b) the damage caused by accident, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes.
3. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL NAK BE LIABLE TO BUYER OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOST PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF THE GOODS SUPPLIED BY NAK OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SUPPLY AGREEMENT.
4. The Products are prohibited to use, install or apply in or on any aerospace related instrument and equipment.
5. NAK has no liability under any express or implied warranty if the Products:
5.1 are modified or tampered;
5.2 are misused, abused or misapplied;
5.3 are used in a critical environment or specific equipment without NAK’s prior written acknowledgement;
5.4 are not used in accordance with the printed user instruction materials;
5.5 are damaged owing to natural deterioration, decomposition or transformation of chemical structure.
6. If the Products are to be applied in critical environment or specific equipment, it is only allowed to launch into mass production when the sample has been officially confirmed by NAK technical personnel and has been passed the testing conducted by Buyer.